Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My day's out

This weekend was too good...my day started with getting ready for a movie..."Ninathale inikum"...Decent one, which reminds us of the good old college days...Good old days..no no...I am not that old though :)
The movie, reminded me of my college culturals, the semester, ragging, the 4 years bus travel, canteen, Rs.2.50 tea, 2rs bhajji, farewell, arrears, college fun, pranks, cruhses, sights :) etc,,list goes on and on and on..
But in the movie, people would meet after 8 yrs..Wish that would happen in reality as well..
From movie, we headed to some good shopping...Tired of shopping of almost 2hrs, we moved on to all time favourite AAB..
With tiredness to the peak, i was in a stage that i could eat anything edible...The waiter comes to me and asks.."ena venum"...Promptly my reply was "menu venum"...
It took some minutes to realise what i had said, but was too tired to laugh though...

2 comments:

Anand said...

ok let me c the movie as well...

krisram said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.