Friday, August 6, 2010

If i Quit

Recent times, "have put my papers" have become fashion of the day..Hardly people stick for 2-3yrs in a company..I am an exception though..
I have seen many people with change in attitude in their notice period. Questions come in mind -"Do i really need to work", "Who cares"..etc etc..
Initially a question would be of the format "Yeah, i shall do it"..later it would change to, "The complexity is too high that i need to check the feasibility"..then at the fag end it would be"do i really need to do it?"..
Of course people are paid for the notice period. I personally feel, commitment should be the same throughout. But i also have some good friends, who have worked the same way, till their last working day!!. Hats off to them
Between , I am neither a manager nor a HR. I am just a engineer. Readers should not get these questions in their mind, so i am making myself clear here...
Hope i follow the same, when i get a chance to quit too.

4 comments:

Premkumar said...

Haha i couldnt your tension :) i have felt it myself many times

Anand said...

heyyy y no blogs recent times? busy?

myscribble said...

not busy..kinda lost interest maybe..:) not getting new topics to write..will soon start off :)

Anand said...

what happened ? no scribblings ? busy with ashvat :)