Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekend outing- 12/17

This weekend my cousin was here..We planned for some movie, and some roaming in chennai. Thought shall watch mission impossible - "Ghost protocol". We got the tickets in AGS theatre. It was a pretty decent theater. As I always mess up with things, during interval crushed the coke can, and almost half the can content got spilt in my dress. Fortunately i was wearing dark clothes that day. After the movie, went to sky walk.
I don't like to spend time in that mall, as its always crowded and not so clean as well. But since that's very near to my home, went there. I wanted to buy a wallet for me, just stepped into Westside. Unlike my cousin, i don't buy clothes very often in these high fundoo shops. But as like any girl, whenever i see printed kurtas, will get tempted to take a look at those. I picked one, my cousin chose other. I said i will pick the one which I chose. He said he will pay for the other one. I dint want to trouble him, so i picked both. When we were about to leave, he chose a shirt for me. It was a very simple one, but it looked trendy. Mrp was just 999 :). I liked, but still i said its costly and am not taking. First question as like any conservative parents, my mom would ask "whats there for 1000".
My cousin convinced me hard, "it cost you around 3rs per day, why dont you get it"..His logic sounded simple to me. Then i said i will pick one kurta and one shirt. He again started, "ok i shall pay for one". Finally i took all the three. In some one hour time, 2500rs vanished. But I liked all the three, though I was bit hesitant I dint mind..
From there we went to landmark. My cousin is a book lover.It was hard to pull him out from there. I was very tired, i sat in one corner. I happened to see sivagamin sapadam. Thought will buy that book for my mom. Called her up but she said she had already read it, in the same call I told her not to yell at me as I did some too much of shopping today, also it was an unplanned shopping. She dint tell me anything (I know, my mom is always sweet..But when i reached home first question after looking at the shirt was- whats there in it for 1000rs, and it looks old :))..Never mind :)
Then we planned to finish our dinner outside. Went to rajdhani hotel. First time i had my dinner there. They serve very good gujarati food. Rotis are so good and yummy. The servers communicate to each other in some signs, which they could only understand..It was a pretty good weekend. Had a much needed break

No comments: