Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It happens...

Was rushing to my house...my workplace is in the thrid floor...Taking the stairs in good exercise...but it never suits me. So rushed to the lift. A gentelman was already there inside..The door was about to close, then it opened..I peeped outside to see if someone is standing..There was nobody around...Again pressed 0, now again the door opened and closed..getting bit bugged again checked who it was..None...Sighed..again pressed 0..Gently from behind came a voice "Mam what are you tring to do?. You are pressing "3" instead of "0" thats why the door is not obeying you!!!" ..It took few seconds to realise...Cheaply my eyes twinkled, couldnt hide my embrassment....Felt what a great day!!!!It happens...:)

1 comment:

Anand said...

keep writing....yes it happens.