Thursday, March 18, 2010

A day @ offic!

Day starts with morning alarm @ 9AM, then with a boost (boost is the secret of my energy!!)..slowly will drag myself into office by 11. Mail checking, oops 1 hour gone.. Check all important sites, gmail, orkut, facebook etc.. Refresh, refersh , refresh until a new scraps comes in...If nothing works out, ping someone who is idle in gtalk!!

Time is 1PM, oh my god, have done lot of work..let me go for a lunch break..I sincerely follow the advice not to eat in a hurry..so i tell it to myself ..take your own time to eat..

Back to cube by 2pm..let me do some justice..will work for sometime...

3pm, time for a tea break..return to cube, attend some meetings (just a group discussion to decide nothing can be done, but optmistically trying to bring out, out of box solutions)...

Finaly, OMG so much work I have done..now time to rush to the cab!!
I can hear the mind voice of the reader now "company velangidum!!!"

1 comment:

Premkumar said...

:) அரசியல்ல இது எல்லாம் சகஜம் பா.