Monday, May 19, 2008

Dream...

God said it’s your last day, just do what you like...
Phew...just 24 hrs in hand...
Got up at 5 am. first time of course...as its the final day
Took my skate shoes, went round and round...flying like a bird..
Two hrs gone!! Oh i should pick my next activity.
Took my phone diary, called all my friends
Called all of them to just tell, you mean more than anything in my life...
Called some to just tell a sorry if I had hurt you...
Dropped in some of the places to just get their sweet hug...
Couple of hours passed by, time is precious as its the last day..
Had my favorite road-side pani poori...
Cycle ride- awesome, why should I miss that..No way...next mission is that!
Shopping, that too for someone else- wow a great feel….
Yes, my next task was to get some gifts for my loved ones...
I wish I had one parachute ride also, but were will I get that?
No time to search.. So I dropped the idea...
Finally just a few minutes for the clock to strike 12….
I was lying in my mom's lap.
This is the best moment of the entire day..
She woke me up...hey its a dream...
Wow I have lot more years to enjoy and have fun and not just a day!!

No comments: