Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Journey..

With loads of excitement, I was traveling to the capital.
Excitement not just because I was going to a new place, it was my first air travel too..
After the initial checks, I was into the air craft.
One..two..three...the flight took off...
Each and everything around me were amusing and exciting me..
I appreciated science and Wright brothers for the first time..
What a creativity and innovation, hats off!
The air craft pierced into the sky, and was flying like a feather..
With clouds around like a scattered cotton..
Safely landed and I was in Indira gandhi airport..
Return journey was just the opposite...
It was some one hour before the board time, but I was still at my home.
With 80 km speed rushed to the airport.
With heavy luggage’s, I was running from one post to the other.
With just a minute left for the boarding to close, I got into the craft
I was received by two gorgeous looking women with a broad smile.
Hiding my excitement, I managed to bring a curve on my face.
I was gasping for breath, and it took sometime for me to come out of the excitement
By then I was there in my home town...

No comments: