Saturday, June 20, 2009

A day's out..


Just like any other chennaite, who would like to spend the weekends, in world's second largest beach ( Maybe wrong here :-) ), started to marina ...Now the question will come with whom..! With my parents ( Hard to believe, but no other way..)...As my BMW failed that day :P, took chennai's common transport...BMW to MTC ..YEAH....It happens!...recession effect!!!
I was standing in one corner, desparately waiting to grab a seat....A lady was found busy with her bags, and restless in her seat..Hoping that she was about to get down, i moved towards her..
To my despair she sat again firmly....Now that another women got down...Before i could reach there, another gal was smart enough to occupy the seat....It was a kinda of musical chair...
I was blaming the system, why there isnt a token system for seating....First in should be the first to occupy, if a LAST IN person occupies the seat, it would kick them and say, " Dont be sellfish"...HA HA...too much of bluffing isnt...it..let me stop here then.....
Finaly i reached the sea shore....My dad firmly holding me, reminded me only of my childhood days....good old ones...doesnt mean that am pretty old now!!!
I am always a kid for my dad isnt it...!
My mom was sitting in the shore when we were enjoying the cool breeze and the waves...Then it was my turn to look after the slippers!!!... I was sitting, happily watching my parents....That was a big moment to watch....
Slowly walking, bajjis tempted me...Could one miss the mologa bajji..Nay....
Health consiousness lost in front of bajjis....Started with one plate mologa, then moved on to onion , aloo and plantain....Economical and awesome snack....
Slowly walked, and took the MTC...luckily i got a seat without kicking any one...
It was really a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: